Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Unions Mountain?

Go down 
+3
StrawberryGL
Konasumi
RTG SoulStealer
7 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

Touge Unions Mountain? Empty
PostSubject: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:34 pm

yo guys i think touge union should have its own mountain or two. and maybe the mountain can change every couple of months or so.  it could be like our own little fujimi kaido but on gt6 or gt5 what ever you guys decide upon.  and to decide what track we use every one can put there own track on there file share on gt6 or gt5 while someone creates a post where every one puts the name of there favorite track on it, and the one with the most votes wins.  but for that to happen everyone would have to be friend on ps3 but that shouldnt be a problem since we are such a close nit group.  My psn is RacerXRacer if you want to check out my tracks idk if there up or not tho.  if it is not ill be on to fix it probably next week or so.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:44 pm

That's not a bad idea, but the course maker isn't out until next year.
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSat Dec 14, 2013 8:48 pm

damm -_- that sux we can do it for gt5. lol i still aint got gt6 yet
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:54 am

I personally don't like the "create a course" tracks.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TEHROFLKINFE?feature=mhee
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 7:57 am

StrawberryGL wrote:
I personally don't like the "create a course" tracks.
why? there amazing i got a track with like 87 turns lol
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 10:53 am

Depends on how it was made. Not every custom course is good.
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 12:06 pm

^ true dat
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:03 pm

I don't know I just think they lack a lot of personality. Nurburgring is my new mainstay as of now.
Back to top Go down
RTG SoulStealer
Water Spiller
RTG SoulStealer

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 1:12 pm

i kno this is off topic but i was looking around on gt planet and found this and it seems pretty interesting  afro 

http://www.gtplanet.net/forum/threads/legend-of-the-streets-initial-d-gt5-touge-returning-in-2014.252800/
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 2:55 pm

I can't see the Nurburgring be anything other than a Circuit. I can't really see how people compare it to a touge it's just... Not. If a lack of personality is what turns you off from them then that's because the ones you've seen where made in a half-assed way. I've played on some tracks that were made really well and have corners/sections that are really unique makes them fun to drive on. Hopefully the Course Maker is detailed enough to be able to make some seriously cool tracks.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:14 pm

KraZe wrote:
I can't see the Nurburgring be anything other than a Circuit.  I can't really see how people compare it to a touge it's just... Not.  If a lack of personality is what turns you off from them then that's because the ones you've seen where made in a half-assed way.  I've played on some tracks that were made really well and have corners/sections that are really unique makes them fun to drive on.  Hopefully the Course Maker is detailed enough to be able to make some seriously cool tracks.

I don't think of Nurburgring as a touge, I just don't think of "create a courses" as touge either and I prefer Nurburgring as a course. Maybe one I like will come along in GT6.
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeSun Dec 15, 2013 3:18 pm

Well, we do have Matterhorn to race on. I like that track a lot.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 2:54 pm

Matterhorn is pretty tricky, truth be told.
Back to top Go down
StrawberryGL
Touge Veteran
StrawberryGL

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:14 pm

6 month bump  tongue 
Back to top Go down
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:16 pm

Still no course maker, and we're halfway through the year.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 6:29 pm

I was talking with a guy about that. He didn't even realize that they were planning a course maker.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 9:59 pm

Polyphony Digital is either lazy or liars when they make promises about their updates.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:00 pm

^They did release the Aryton Senna content on time.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:03 pm

If "on time" means 27 days AFTER Senna's 20th anniversary, their intended release date, then yes they released it "on time"  Rolling Eyes
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 10:05 pm

I did not know that part of it. I have a feeling PD is as lazy as I am...And I'm pretty lazy.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:50 pm

Well they should be careful in case they lied. There are many gamers like me out there who bought the game mostly for that feature. If all of us started sueing theyd have a whole shit ton of money to pay
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:52 pm

On the other hand, all of PD's new content is free of charge...
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:54 pm

Doesnt really make it better to be honest. It was PROMISED i dont about other countries but in germany the laws say that whatever is promised as a feature for anything HAS to be there except it has been taken back before the release
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeMon Jun 16, 2014 11:57 pm

So PD could get into some serious shit with the German authorities.
Back to top Go down
lBrawnyemperoRl
Touge Elite

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitimeTue Jun 17, 2014 12:06 am

Yup
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Unions Mountain?   Touge Unions Mountain? Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Unions Mountain?
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next