Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix

Go down 
+6
Peacock
Smooth92
ZeroFoxGiven
KraZe
galeforce97
Ialyrn
10 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

FM4 or FM5
Fm4
FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Vote_lcap86%FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 86% [ 12 ]
Fm5
FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Vote_lcap14%FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Vote_rcap
 14% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 14

AuthorMessage
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix   FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:17 am

Obelisk wrote:
I think 3 is enough.  That's a half-hour for both races.

Whats up Obelisk, dont you have the endurance to last for 30 minutes in a race? 3 laps is a walk in the park for me, I once had a session on the ring for 10 consecutive laps. Not to mention about 15, 1 lap races with a friend one after the other; as we was testing out for worthy cars to race in public hoppers.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix   FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 6:20 am

Ialyrn wrote:
Obelisk wrote:
I think 3 is enough.  That's a half-hour for both races.

Whats up Obelisk, dont you have the endurance to last for 30 minutes in a race? 3 laps is a walk in the park for me, I once had a session on the ring for 10 consecutive laps. Not to mention about 15, 1 lap races with a friend one after the other; as we was testing out for worthy cars to race in public hoppers.

It's more that I don't have the guts to commit to a Forza endurance event until I know all of the details.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix   FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Mar 05, 2015 12:49 pm

From experience the longer a race becomes the more likely soneone is going to DNF due to internet connection for some reason. The R32 GTR race I hosted was supposed to last an hour and had 24 sign-ups, 13 qualifiers, 9 starters, but only 4 finishers lmao.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix   FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

FM5 Touge Union spec Grand-Prix
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4