Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Forza Motorsport 6

Go down 
+13
RTG SoulStealer
Maji of Bacon
xTRSx Unknown
Obelisk
Peacock
bukkaz
Ialyrn
KraZe
MiNd
Avanti
lBrawnyemperoRl
Koolaid
Smooth92
17 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
galeforce97
Water Spiller

Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 7:33 am

Didn't Chaparral use Rattlesnake Raceway?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:53 pm

I'd be down to use nurb as a replacement for fujimi, should be interesting at night

Last edited by bukkaz on Sun Sep 13, 2015 6:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 12:53 pm

galeforce97 wrote:
Didn't Chaparral use Rattlesnake Raceway?
You got it!
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 12, 2015 6:48 pm

If we were to get any tracks added on, I would think they would be real life tracks that they didn't have time for etc. More than likely would be the Japanese tracks like Suzuka, Tsukuba etc

Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 1:43 am

Honestly I'm more surprised that Suzuka and Tsukuba got removed than Kaido. T10 just didn't book a flight to Japan at all. Here's hoping for a "Land of the Rising Sun DLC"
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 13, 2015 4:33 am

KraZe wrote:
Honestly I'm more surprised that Suzuka and Tsukuba got removed than Kaido.  T10 just didn't book a flight to Japan at all.  Here's hoping for a "Land of the Rising Sun DLC"

The rumor mill back when FM5 released, was that PolyPhony digital and Sony offered up more money to the jap tracks for exclusivity. And lets be honest here, even though I hate Pcars. It did, pre-release anyway, have suzuka in it. Now it doesn't because the track owners wouldn't make a deal with SMS. There is something odd going on in regards to the jap tracks, whether what I heard in 2013 was true or not. I do not think it is a case of T10 just been lazy.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 12:59 am

I was thinking just now that the only racing circuit that really resembles a touge is probably the Charade circuit in Clermont-Ferrand, France.  Hosted the 1965 French Grand Prix won by Jim Clark:
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Charade_Circuit

Man I don't need Fujimi just give me something kinda like it and I'll be happy.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 14, 2015 9:01 am

I have a Logitech G920 on order, so all going well. I will be playing FM6 and FH2 with a wheel from tomorrow, assuming the next day delivery isn't wasted.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 12:19 am

The Nurb at night may be a suitable replacement. It is pretty difficult because you can't see shit and it takes a while for your tires to warm up.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 15, 2015 8:08 am

Well my G920 wheel has arrived, and it feels great. It is extremely similar to my G27, though it is more responsive. The new brake pedal spring they have is awesome, and I have not locked up the brakes once while in game. And as an added bonus, my G27 shifter works with it on the Xbox one.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 3:31 am

Something has been bugging me since I got my wheel yesterday, and it comes down to one thing. I cant drift with it in Forza 6! Even though I can drift with it in Forza Horizon 2 and FM5, as I checked. In FM6 they seem to have added a ton of artificial damping to the force feedback, which is stopping the wheel from rotating on its own while drifting. So annoying, and yet another kick in the teeth for another niche forza community.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:09 am

It's all about that grip life, Ialyrn.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 8:22 am

Ialyrn wrote:
Something has been bugging me since I got my wheel yesterday, and it comes down to one thing. I cant drift with it in Forza 6! Even though I can drift with it in Forza Horizon 2 and FM5, as I checked. In FM6 they seem to have added a ton of artificial damping to the force feedback, which is stopping the wheel from rotating on its own while drifting. So annoying, and yet another kick in the teeth for another niche forza community.

Have you played with the settings? My CSR wheel needed a lot of setting adjustments to get the feeling right, now it rotates on it's own whenever I need opposite lock, it used to never do that.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2015 11:07 am

KraZe wrote:
Ialyrn wrote:

Have you played with the settings? My CSR wheel needed a lot of setting adjustments to get the feeling right, now it rotates on it's own whenever I need opposite lock, it used to never do that.

The Logitech wheel doesnt have anything like that built into like the Fanatec wheels do. The way the game is set up, the hardware takes its cues from the software. But certain wheels such as the new Fanatec clubsport and X1 wheel hub can override it the software. The Thrustmaster TX also has a sensitivity adjustment for the steering, which is useful if you run less than 900°. I have sent a PM to a T10 dev on the Forza Forums about it, as even spitsy is only using 270° for drifting on his TX wheel for FM6. Hopefully they will look into it and release an update. What Forza really needs though, is a Dampening and Filter adjuster in the advanced control settings. At the moment it only has the usual Force Feedback setting.

My first fast lap with the Logitech wheel on the Nords. It is a D-class AE86, and I am using full manual and clutch with my G27's H-pattern shifter, and 900° (which is fine for racing, go figure). The telemetry data is also open, as that has made a welcome return to replays in FM6. Also, ignore the gear crunch sounds when it is in cockpit view. It is a glitch with the game.

Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2015 7:46 pm

A couple more FM6 vids for you all, just taking some time at the moment getting used to using a wheel in Forza again. Absolutely loving it in FH2 also, so I might have to do a video for that also.

C-class Toyota GT86 around lime rock. Lap time of 00:59.002.

The same C-class GT86 around the Nords. Lap time is 08:00.488. There is more time in this one, as I only did 1 lap standing start.

I will do a run on the night variant tomorrow, and post up a video for it.
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:21 pm

Just dropping off the videos I said I would post up today for those who haven't got the game. I did a run at night, and one in the rain.

Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 6:44 pm

I'm on forza 6 now if anyone wants to race
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:35 pm

Nice videos Ialyrn Smile

One question about racing in the rain though, what tires are equipped on the car? Does the game automatically put you on rain tires or do you have the option of running on slicks if you want like GT5/6?
Back to top Go down
Ialyrn
Touge Enthusiast

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2015 7:49 pm

KraZe wrote:
Nice videos Ialyrn Smile

One question about racing in the rain though, what tires are equipped on the car? Does the game automatically put you on rain tires or do you have the option of running on slicks if you want like GT5/6?

I honestly have no idea how the game is handling the tires when it comes to the rain. I am assuming it is just adding wets when using slicks, but I would assume the stock and street tires are just the same. Not sure about the Sports though.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:21 pm

sup guys. a few questions: are tires more grippy than in forza 4? can we run sport or street tires and be competitive? and can awd compete with fwd and rwd cars or are they still nerfed?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Also, is it worth the money?
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 5:36 pm

Also, is it worth the money?
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 8:05 pm

@slime yeah the tires are really grippy I don't even use race tyres in any of my cars and they are still fast as hell and not sure about the awd thing.

@obilisk yeah defiantly worth the money
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 9:39 pm

I saw that "Launch" isn't taken into consideration anymore to calculate PI so AWD might be more competitive now.
Back to top Go down
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 19, 2015 10:00 pm

That's good to hear. I'd love to be able to run a bclass 22b that's actually built.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Forza Motorsport 6   Forza Motorsport 6 - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Forza Motorsport 6
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next