Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Dithrain
Wakaba

My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Empty
PostSubject: My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.   My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Icon_minitimeThu Oct 27, 2016 6:28 pm

Hey guys. I'm a suuuper lurker, never got as good as most of the titans (Koolaid, edward, bukkaz, etc.) My best time was a dirty 4:40 in the e30. And, like all of you, I've played my fair share of the new forzas. I never got an xbox one, but I just go to one of my friend's houses and play for a few hours (Beat their best time, of course Wink ) and head home. Never really felt the need to get one for myself. (Horizon seems fun).

However! Fast forward to a few months ago, and I have a force feedback, 6 speed steering wheel setup with GT6 since I got a PS3 for free from some e-waste bin. I show my friend, who knows close to nothing about motorsports driving (Whatever you wanna call it.) Streets of Willow. He builds an FC, and I set a time with it messing up on the first turn CW, then eventually putting together a decent run. Then he hops in, and races my ghost. He passes my ghost on the first turn, but my ghost passes him eventually. This sparked his interest, and the grind began. For the next two hours he kept trying to beat my ghost, learning throttle modulation, braking, weight transition, and track layout. That first turn mistake made this guy a racing enthusiast. After two hours of blood, sweat, and tears, he beats my ghost.

Then we play forza a few weeks later. He goes to Laguna Seca in a basic car, and he grinds a little bit to figure out how to use the controller. He tells me he likes slow cars because he can relate, and it's not too hard to drive. I told him "The canyon level is definitely the place for slow cars".

He builds an EG, and I take one of my, like, 50 B-class cars from the years of the past. At first he runs into walls and, well, you know how it goes. Since then him, along with a few other of my friends have put in hours and hours on NDH, just because they like it. And, though it's not like they don't like cars, every single person I've ever played Forza with (many at this point) has despised Fujimi, or ONLY drifted it.

That said, I know everyone that's posted here loves Fujimi, and I know this forums mostly dead, but, I just came on to let you know there's still some of us out there. Keep in mind, we also play Super Smash Bros. Melee competitively, because it's technically the most fun competitively. And, though the new forza's are great, sometimes the old stuff got it right. Smile

Anyway, I wanna get them on some uphill stuff, too, to mix it up. Still gotta learn all the tuning ins-and-outs. We mostly just do sport instead of racing so we don't have to tune lol our work ethic suffers in that respect.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.   My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 12:11 pm

Welcome! Reading this makes me wanna hop on and race!

Feel free to add me! GT- MiNd DB

Me and Koolaid will probably be on during his 24hr livestream for some Forza 4 Fujimi runs this weekend!
Back to top Go down
Dithrain
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.   My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Icon_minitimeTue Nov 01, 2016 1:28 pm

That's awesome! What's the stream address?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.   My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:50 am

I still have FM4 and I even made some new touge cars! Send me a friend request so we can race someday.
Back to top Go down
Dithrain
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.   My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 11:38 am

Im down man, I will! I have all you guys as favorites so I can see your best times. It's crazy haha can't imagine the time you all put in.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.   My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

My friends and I only play Fujimi Kaido to this day.
Page 1 of 1