Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Empty
PostSubject: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeFri Nov 04, 2016 8:03 pm

IGN Article

Maybe it will include some mountain roads?
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeSat Nov 12, 2016 8:55 am

Probably same map but it will snow randomly like when it rains? Idk
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeTue Nov 15, 2016 10:55 am

Its supposed to be a different section. Whether they add on to the existing map or make it a separate location (can't drive, must warp, like they did with Storm Island) location is to be seen.

However there are some snowy mountains just outside the maps view in the bottom left, there also seems to be lack of many roads near that boundary.
Back to top Go down
Peacock
Kaido Aficionado
Peacock

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeSun Nov 20, 2016 7:52 pm

Are you guys pretty active on horizon 3? I've been looking for chances to play with more people.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeSat Dec 03, 2016 11:29 pm

There is an achievement for winning a race without snow tires.....so probably not many tarmac roads.
Back to top Go down
Obelisk
Fujiwara
Obelisk

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 10:29 am

Confirm - not a lot of clear road to use. Snow tires are a must for the one section that could be considered touge.
Back to top Go down
Thecreator224
Wakaba
Thecreator224

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitimeThu Jan 05, 2017 7:00 pm

Yo mind. Speak to my man Will is Based, he's got the initial D thing set up and right now I think that's the best way to get touge into forza horizon 3. It's pretty much the only way. We've made some courses, I've even made some videos on said courses, just in case you're a bit sceptical. I think it's worth the effort we're all putting into it, so check it out.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/thecreator224
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion   Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Horizon 3 Winter Map Expansion
Page 1 of 1