Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
SK SpaceBoy
Wakaba

SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile Empty
PostSubject: SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile   SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile Icon_minitimeFri Nov 29, 2019 9:32 am

Hello guys, I am Spaceboy. I know no one uses the forums much anymore but I figure it would still be good for you guys to get to know me a little bit. I am from Uruguay and have lived the majority of my life in the states, specifically Florida.

FM4
I now currently play alot of fm4 and am at a pace of 4:29.781 in the 240Z and 4:31.638 in the ae86 among many other no forza aero records on NDH, I owe a shout out to people like Bukkaz, Wagodan, Norwaydude93, Betadood, and Mind SV, for instilling the passion I have for fujimi kaido.

Last edited by SK SpaceBoy on Tue Sep 19, 2023 10:20 am; edited 6 times in total
Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cYhqPWvHJ8
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile   SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 9:21 am

Interesting read, welcome to the forums!
Back to top Go down
SK SpaceBoy
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile   SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile Icon_minitimeTue Dec 03, 2019 12:31 pm

Glad to be here, I hope the old school stuff makes a come back

bukkaz likes this post

Back to top Go down
https://discord.gg/cYhqPWvHJ8
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile   SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

SK SpaceBoy / SpaceBoy AE86 driver profile
Page 1 of 1