Touge Union
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Forza Motorsport's Touge Community

HomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in

Touge Tune Database

Go down 
+25
GoverningNick
that slime kb
AFR1CAN SL1D3R
Mulchy
SladeZer0
V19Triumph68V
Avanti
vicnitro
ducky9r
Yaksack69
sR Je Six
CheekyChips
Steinkrunk
SaintedPlacebo4
LEVINx86
Wilson
Konasumi
bukkaz
KraZe
Calsonic
MiNd
StrawberryGL
Rotary
Ryosuke Takahashi
Smooth92
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Konasumi
Touge Veteran
Konasumi

Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 14, 2013 10:57 pm

I'm going to make a new video about that. The one I made before was really bad so I want to revamp it.
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri May 17, 2013 5:12 pm

So, is anyone going to update the OP with all the tunes now added?.... Saves going through 11 pages to only get one or to base ideas...
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu May 23, 2013 4:57 pm

Sorry guys, if i knew how to use a spoiler I would, but I don't even have a clue. But anyways, Black Knight wanted me to put up my Spirit R tune, so here it is. (The same tune that scored me a 4:44.1 NDH) I can't take all of the credit, Edward40Hands tuned it for me, and then I did a few tweaks here n there to make it even faster. With Edwards tune I got to a 4:46, so I figured it was capable of more n got to work. Here's the results. =]
Spoiler:

Last edited by V19Triumph68V on Wed May 29, 2013 2:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 5:45 pm

^To make a spoiler just place a [ spoiler ] at the beginning and a [ /spoiler ] at the end.
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue May 28, 2013 7:08 pm

The information displayed here is my personal way of tuning cars.  These are what I call my base tunes.

They are NOT the perfect tune for each car but they can prove to be very useful for:
- Figuring out which direction to tune the car.
- Placing a good tune on cars you are too lazy to tune.

For RWD:
Spoiler:

Last edited by KraZe on Mon Jul 01, 2013 4:34 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
CheekyChips
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed May 29, 2013 12:37 am

Kraze <3
Back to top Go down
SladeZer0
Wakaba
SladeZer0

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 01, 2013 3:36 pm

KraZe wrote:
The information displayed here is my personal way of tuning cars.  These are what I call my base tunes.

They are NOT the perfect tune for each car but they can prove to be very useful for:
- Figuring out which direction to tune the car.
- Placing a good tune on cars you are too lazy to tune.

For RWD:
Spoiler:

I'm going to have to try this out
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 08, 2013 4:35 pm

Last night I made an A class R32 GT-R for the uphill that has sports tyres and it felt so damn good and smooth! If anyone wants the tune just let me know and I will send it to whoever wants it next time I get onto the xbox Smile
Back to top Go down
V19Triumph68V
Tofu Delivery Driver

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 09, 2013 9:50 pm

Send that my way, I'd like to give it a go. A on Sports seems like an oxymoron lol.
Back to top Go down
Mulchy
Mountain Pass Master
Mulchy

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 10, 2013 12:03 am

Make: Mazda

Model: Rx-7 FD3S

Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 05, 2013 7:38 pm

Ill go through these tonight and update the OP.
Back to top Go down
AFR1CAN SL1D3R
Wakaba

PostSubject: Just Clearing things up.   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:20 am

Hey im new to the forza touge scene and would just like to clear something up.when i see times likes 4.34 (new down hill) does that mean they ran that in practice from stand still?because the best ive gotten is 4.49 and i feel my car is perfect and ive probably driven the mountain 100 times. would just like to know what im doing wrong? ae86 - 4.50.04 . miata - 4.50.11 and datsun 510 - 4.49.76. Can Somebody plz help me!
Twisted Evil Twisted Evil 
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:38 am

AFR1CAN SL1D3R wrote:
Hey im new to the forza touge scene and would just like to clear something up.when i see times likes 4.34 (new down hill) does that mean they ran that in practice from stand still?because the best ive gotten is 4.49 and i feel my car is perfect and ive probably driven the mountain 100 times. would just like to know what im doing wrong? ae86 - 4.50.04 . miata - 4.50.11 and datsun 510 - 4.49.76.  Can Somebody plz help me!
The answer to that question is YES.

From a standstill in hot lap, or public lobbies, people can run times like 4:34 and below.  If you think your car is perfect then that's great, however, saying you've run the mountain like 100 times isn't really saying much.  It doesn't say that you're experienced it actually says quite the opposite.  Experienced drivers have run Kaido at least a couple thousand times (I would say I've done about ~3000-5000 runs in my Forza career).  True dedication and relentless persistence, coupled with excessive obsession about perfecting your driving, is the only way to achieve the best times.

If you want to know what you are doing wrong then we can't say anything other than you haven't practiced enough. Neutral

Don't worry though, there are dozens of people here who run 4:35 and below in many different cars who would gladly lend a helping hand. Wink
Back to top Go down
AFR1CAN SL1D3R
Wakaba

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 12:53 am

Well it Looks like its time for me to do some serious practicing if im ever gonna get that fast. i would love to have some practice runs with anybody and just get in contact on the mic and just get touge friends really.i play for a bit everyday.i am based in new zealand so i dont know how times compare to you guys. my gamertag is AFR1CAN SL1D3R .Ive been drifting since FM3 and then moved onto multiclass circuit.But ive grown to love NA engines and playing the cat and mouse game with turbos.so i spotted this forum a few weeks ago and got excited.i havent met anybody on here tho but i would love to.ive cleared up my friends list and would love to fill it with fellow mountain lovers!

Gamertag is AFR1CAN SL1D3R <-- all the i's are ones ( 1 ) .hope to chat and run with you all soon.
Back to top Go down
SaintedPlacebo4
Touge Enthusiast
SaintedPlacebo4

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 28, 2013 1:07 am

Youll look back at your car, tune or things like corner speed and go "how did i not go faster there?" I find myself on any track that i come back to after a while scratching my head and wondering how i was able to take it as slow as i did in the past. Lots of practice will get you where you need to be Razz.

Running more passes will help but for me when i ran that same time i stopped running fujimi and ran on other tracks and when i came back i had found 10 seconds. Having not run a pass in over a month i think if i came back i might be a second faster than before. Hello 36s >Very Happy here i come.
Back to top Go down
http://drakeinternationalracing.webs.com/
that slime kb
Touge Veteran
that slime kb

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Oct 31, 2013 7:12 pm

what kraze said. just keep running the pass obsessively and try watching some of the faster guys replays to learn their lines. also, racing against faster drivers makes you push yourself. im on from time to time ill be glad to help you. GT: that slime kb
Back to top Go down
GoverningNick
Water Spiller
GoverningNick

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:52 pm

Can someone help me with this tune?  
Spoiler:
Back to top Go down
KraZe
King of Eurobeat
KraZe

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 5:58 pm

1) Get rid of the Race Twin SC and Race Flywheel and install a Race exhaust or something.
2) Sport Rollcage? Whatever works for you then...
3) Get rid of the Race Clutch
4) 75% Braking balance? Well ok whatevs...
5) Accel/Decel - 0%/0% WAT
Back to top Go down
GoverningNick
Water Spiller
GoverningNick

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:27 pm

1) Ok
2) Saves weight
3) Got it
4) I like stopping fast
5) I hate wheelspin?
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeWed Dec 04, 2013 6:57 pm

GoverningNick wrote:
1) Ok
2) Saves weight
3) Got it
4) I like stopping fast
5) I hate wheelspin?
Brake balance doesn't really change stopping distance, if it actually has a change, it is too small to make any sort of difference.

Also, you can have no wheelspin and have more than 0.

Actually a slight amount of wheelspin is good.
Back to top Go down
Street7Warrior
Water Spiller

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 12:50 am

I believe that more breaking towards the front would cause the car to understeer during brake-ing or making it more stable. when its toward the rear, you can turn quicker (turn the steering wheel/ wheel) compared to the brakes being focused towards the front, but it can make the car feel "loose".
Well that's what it seems like it did when I was doing a "lil' tune on a Porsche.
Its mostly about personal preference I believe.
Back to top Go down
MiNd
Founder
MiNd

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 05, 2013 8:59 am

Street7Warrior wrote:
I believe that more breaking towards the front would cause the car to understeer during brake-ing or making it more stable. when its toward the rear, you can turn quicker (turn the steering wheel/ wheel) compared to the brakes being focused towards the front, but it can make the car feel "loose".
Well that's what it seems like it did when I was doing a "lil' tune on a Porsche.
Its mostly about personal preference I believe.
^^ Yeah, braking balance will change how the car feels on braking but won't change braking distance etc
Back to top Go down
Smooth92
Founder
Smooth92

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 10, 2013 7:39 pm

Finally updated
Back to top Go down
bukkaz
Fujiwara
bukkaz

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeTue Dec 31, 2013 10:28 pm

Honda integra DC2
Spoiler:

Back to top Go down
betadood
Touge Enthusiast
betadood

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 27, 2014 2:09 pm

Well my xbox live is going to run out soon and I don't plan on renewing it in the future. I figured now would be a good time to give back to the community, so here it is!
AE86:

Last edited by betadood on Fri Feb 28, 2014 4:37 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://forzastats.com/Player/Betadood
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Touge Tune Database   Touge Tune Database - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Touge Tune Database
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next